Heavy Duty Buckets – Tractor Front End Loaders
Heavy Duty Buckets
Our Heavy Duty Buckets for Tractor Front End Loaders are manufactured using a 5mm shell and are suitable for handling slurry and dirt as well as all other general farm duties.
We offer 3 profiles using our 5mm shell – Standard, Intermediate (+50% volume over Standard) and Large (+100% volume over Standard).
High quality construction, designed and manufactured at our facility in Neath, South Wales.
- 5mm shell & end panels.
- Secondary skin in rear of bucket for added strength.
- Hardened Steel Cutting Edge.
- 10mm digging straps on Standard & Intermediate, with 12mm digging straps on Large profiles.
- 12mm bracket straps and wear straps welded around shell. Additional central wear straps on Large profiles.
- Large profile buckets have corner gussets for added strength.
Our Tractor bucket prices include brackets for Bomford / Grays / Quickie 3 / Quickie 8 / Tanco / Trima / Zetor
- For Chilton Loaders – there is a £70 additional Surcharge
- For Farmhand Loaders – there is a £40 additional Surcharge
- For Tanco Pin type brackets and Quicke No.2,systems, please give us a call
Please select Profile and Width options.
Please note our buckets are normally made to order (+/- 14 days).
For any enquiries or specific requirements – Please give us a call!
You won’t be disappointed!
Standard 5mm Shell, Intermediate 5mm Shell (+50% capacity over Standard), Large 5mm Shell (+100% capacity over Standard)
1.22m (4' 0"), 1.52m(5' 0"), 1.83m (6' 0"), 1.98m (6' 6"), 2.13m (7' 0"), 2.29m (7' 6")
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.