Extra Heavy Duty (Digging) Buckets – Tractor Front End Loaders
Extra Heavy Duty (Digging) Buckets
Our Extra Heavy Duty Buckets for Tractor Front End Loaders are manufactured using a 6mm shell and are suitable for digging, handling slurry, gravel and all general farm duties.
We offer 3 profiles using our 6mm shell – Standard, Intermediate (+50% volume over Standard) and Large (+100% volume over Standard).
High quality construction, designed and manufactured at our facility in Neath, South Wales.
- 6mm shell & end panels.
- 6mm Secondary skin in rear of bucket for added strength.
- Hardened Steel Cutting Edge.
- 12mm digging straps on all profiles.
- 12mm bracket straps and wear straps welded around shell.
- Large profile buckets have corner gussets for added strength.
Our Tractor bucket prices include brackets for Bomford / Grays / Quickie 3 / Quickie 8 / Tanco / Trima / Zetor
- For Chilton Loaders – there is a £70 additional Surcharge
- For Farmhand Loaders – there is a £40 additional Surcharge
- For Tanco Pin type brackets and Quicke No.2,systems, please give us a call
Please select Profile and Width options.
Please note our buckets are normally made to order (+/- 14 days).
For any enquiries or specific requirements – Please give us a call!
You won’t be disappointed!
Standard 6mm Shell, Intermediate 6mm Shell (+50% capacity over Standard), Large 6mm Shell (+100% capacity over Standard)
1.22m (4' 0"), 1.52m(5' 0"), 1.83m (6' 0"), 1.98m (6' 6"), 2.13m (7' 0"), 2.29m (7' 6")
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.