Extra Heavy Duty Re-handling Buckets
High quality construction, designed and manufactured at our facility in Neath, South Wales.
These buckets are suited to all types of material handling, as well as for digging.
- Bucket shell from 8mm plate
- Heat treated cutting edge to Brinel 400
- Wear Straps to sides in 12mm plate, continuously welded
- Skid Plates to centre and sides in 12mm plate
- Formed box section across top of bucket for addition strength
- Corner gusset’s for extra support to side plates
Additional Options , can be supplied with:
- Bolt-on reversible heat treated cutting edges
- Bolt-o digging teeth
Please note, all of our Extra Heavy Duty Re-handling Buckets are made to order (+/- 7 days).
For any enquiries or specific requirements – Please give us a call!
You won’t be disappointed!
XD 1.98m (6' 6") 0.71cum level / 0.91cum heaped, XD 1.98m (6' 6") 0.93cum level / 1.13cum heaped, XD 2.13m (7' 0") 0.76cum level / 0.99cum heaped, XD 2.13m (7' 0") 0.99cum level / 1.25cum heaped, XD 2.13m (7' 0") 1.25cum level / 1.53cum heaped, XD 2.28m (7' 6") 0.82cum level / 1.05cum heaped, XD 2.28m (7' 6") 1.08cum level / 1.36cum heaped, XD 2.28m (7' 6") 1.33cum level / 1.64cum heaped, XD 2.28m (7' 6") 1.59cum level / 1.67cum heaped, XD 2.28m (7' 6") 1.98cum level / 2.38cum heaped
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.