Heavy-Duty Manure Forks – For Tractor Loaders
Heavy-Duty Manure Forks
High quality construction, designed and manufactured at our facility in Neath, South Wales.
- 810mm high tensile Conus I tines fitted into sleeves.
- Bolt-on plate side tines.
- Constructed with a 6mm rear shell and 8mm end panels.
- Tines mounted through 80x80mm box section with underside wear pads to prolong working life.
- Brackets are mounted on bracket straps.
- Available for Bomford | Grays | Quickie 3 | Quickie 8 | Tanco | Trima | Zetor | Chilton | Farmhand
Please note our muck forks are normally made to order (+/- 7 days).
We also supply forks for most makes of Tractor & Loader Arms – from the very old to new, including:
- David Brown LQ / GD / QD etc
- Horndraulic – Power, Trip & Dual
- John Deere 175 / 245 / 265 / Eurohook
- Massey Ferguson
- Parmiter Rear Loaders
- Quickie 2000 & Quickie Multi-H
For any enquiries or specific requirements – Please give us a call!
You won’t be disappointed!
Bomford, Grays, Quickie 3, Quickie 8, Tanco, Trima, Zetor, Chilton, Farmhand
1.09m – 6 Tines, 1.36m – 7 Tines, 1.52m – 8 Tines, 1.78m – 9 Tines, 1.98m – 10 Tines
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.